Collegiate offers a 2 year warranty on a saddles materials and workmanship, and a 10 year warranty on the saddle tree’s materials and workmanship.
Collegiate guarantees all Collegiate saddles for a period of two years against faulty materials or workmanship. Collegiate saddle trees are guaranteed for a period of 10 years against faulty materials or workmanship. Collegiate guarantees the repair or replacement of your Collegiate saddle and/or tree at no additional cost if found to have faulty materials or workmanship within two or 10 years as applicable of the date of purchase. What to do if you wish claim under the Collegiate warranty.
If you bought your Collegiate saddle in store:
- Take the saddle along with the original receipt back to the retailer where you made your purchase
- The retailer will assess whether the saddle has a defect covered under Collegiate’s warranty.
- If the saddle is found to be faulty then the retailer will liaise with Collegiate regarding the claim on your behalf.
If you bought your Collegiate saddle directly from Collegiatesaddlery.com:
- Take photographs of the faulty areas and email them to email@example.com along with your order number date of purchase. Please make sure the photos are clear and in focus.
- Our Customer Services Team will assess whether the saddle has a defect covered under Collegiate’s Warranty.
- In some instances, Collegiate may need to have the saddle returned to inspect it further. Please use our standard delivery and returns process to return your saddle.
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot accept any returns unless they are clean and dry.
- If the saddle is found to have a fault, then we will contact you and arrange for a refund or replacement.
What is NOT covered under the Collegiate warranty:
- Normal wear and tear
- Accidental damage and faults caused by negligent use or lack of care or neglect
- Damage caused by use for anything other than equestrian pursuits
- Damage caused by use of parts or accessories other than those produced or recommended for use with and in a Collegiate saddle
- Damage caused by repairs or alterations carried out by third parties not in accordance with Collegiate’s recommendations
- The fit of the saddle itself