Careers Within Weatherbeeta
ECOMMERCE SPECIALIST – NORTH AMERICA
An exciting opportunity has arisen here in the USA with Weatherbeeta, the global leader in equestrian products for the horse and rider. Weatherbeeta is a family owned global business founded in Australia and has been in the USA for over 20 years. Our enviable portfolio of brands includes market leaders WeatherBeeta, Dublin and Collegiate. Our business is growing and we are looking for an eCommerce Specialist to join the team, based either in our EDISON, NJ offices or remotely.
At Weatherbeeta, we are proud of our track record in developing talent and promoting from within but we do occasionally look to add talent to our strong team. This newly created role is to take ownership for our brands and online sales through the Amazon Marketplace in North America and make a real impact within our ambitious company. If you have experience working with Amazon marketplace, with an equestrian background, strong analytical skills and proven eCommerce skills, this role would be perfect for you.
There would be support and coaching available for the right candidate, enabling you to develop in the role and become a key member of our Company. What you will need are excellent organisational abilities, be customer focused, highly motivated, and able to work in a fast paced continually changing environment.
Working as part of the UK/USA eCommerce team, you will be responsible for:
- Management of our brands in the marketplace via the Amazon Brand Registry
- Delivery of enhanced brand content for all designated brands
- Ecommerce metrics across our Amazon business
- Improving the quality of the store front shopper experience for our brands on Amazon
- Be the Amazon expert for colleagues across the business
The successful applicant will have an equestrian background and some proven Amazon marketplace experience (ideally 3P) as well as:
- Proven eCommerce sales management experience
- Good people skills to influence colleagues and third parties
- Ability to be proactive, set clear priorities and deliver them
- Jobholder should be seen as a potential role model for Weatherbeeta competencies, as well as being an enthusiastic supporter of the 3Ps program
- Ability to plan and organize delivery of projects
This role would suit a candidate with 2-3 years of commercial experience at least partly gained in an eCommerce environment.
Weatherbeeta is a great place to work, with a wonderful ethos in our small team and a strong positive culture. Therefore, if you have a passion for serving equine customers, online experience and driving results, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please e-mail your resume and covering letter, detailing your salary expectations to: email@example.com or send to HR Dept, Weatherbeeta USA Inc, 201 Mill Road, Edison, NJ 08837 NO AGENCIES Please.