Careers Within Weatherbeeta
Setting the trend for over 40 years!
Equestrian Account Manager
We are currently looking for an Equestrian Account Manager to join our industry leading Sales team.
An opportunity has arisen with the Weatherbeeta Group, the market leader in equestrian wholesale products and clothing, operating from Australia, New Zealand, UK and here in the USA. This is a rare opportunity to join our business at a very exciting time.
The successful Account Manager will work to exceed their budgeted sales and gross margin within their given territory while offering the best service within the industry. You will have full responsibility of your territory and will ensure that existing relationships are nourished and maximised. In addition, new revenue avenues are explored and delivered ensuring the delivery of mutually profitable sales growth, increased distribution and exposure of our brands whilst consistently growing market share.
The role will require time in our Offices based in Edison, New Jersey although travel will be an important aspect of the role with overnight stays.
The Account Manager’s main responsibilities include:
- Sales Analysis & Planning – creating and implementing plans based on data analysis and customer information to ensure territory revenue targets are always exceeded
- Account Management & Communication – work with account base to develop mutually beneficial relationships
- Brand Development – ensure our products receive maximum exposure in store and online by working with retailers to ensure we are delivering all the tools they need for maximum impact and sell through
- Market Intelligence – help to shape our product portfolio and marketing activity
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience
To succeed in this exciting role you will have an aptitude for sales and selling of products and services as well as:
- Proven ability to exceed targets and work well under pressure
- Good equestrian knowledge strongly preferred
- Intermediate level of experience in Microsoft Suite of Applications including: Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM and PowerPoint. Proficiency in most common computer based business applications for outside sales associates.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to identify new business opportunities
- Skilled at building relationships, overcoming objections and achieving business results
- Excellent verbal/written skills necessary.
- Can take research and turn it into strategy and then actionable initiatives that deliver results.
- Be able to work collaboratively with others
Weatherbeeta prides itself on its track record of developing from within and is striving to be the best place to work in the equestrian industry. The successful candidate will find a strong inclusive culture and colleagues dedicated to delivering the best service in the industry. Our new colleagues receive all the coaching and support they need to unlock their potential.
If you want to be part of our successful Company, and you are a hardworking, go-getter sales person, e-mail your resume and covering letter, detailing your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org