Careers Within Weatherbeeta
Company: Weatherbeeta USA, Inc
Closing date: 10/25/21
eCommerce Customer Service Representative
An exciting opportunity has arisen with Weatherbeeta USA, the market leader in equestrian goods for the horse and rider. We have been in the USA for over 20 years but are part of a world leading equestrian business that has a presence in the UK, Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
We are looking for an eCommerce Customer Service Representative to join the team. This vacancy arises because of expanding business needs – our end users are contacting us directly in ever greater numbers and we need extra help. Through responding quickly, efficiently and in the Weatherbeeta way we expect this role to deliver excellent customer service to our shoppers whether they be curious, cautious or just chasing an order.
We support flexible working in this role but you will be based in the USA and your understanding of the equestrian lifestyle and your product knowledge will be best in class. You will be working on consumer enquiries from the USA and UK, offering the opportunity to expand your equestrian expertise even further.
At Weatherbeeta, we are proud of our track record in developing talent and promoting from within. There would be support and training available for the right candidate, enabling you to develop in the role, and become a key member of our Company. This role will initially be focused on our direct contacts from our potential consumers but with development the role will expand to include Inside Sales Support for our wonderful equestrian retailers and Sales team.
Weatherbeeta is a great place to work, with a wonderful team ethos and a strong positive culture. Therefore, if you feel that you have the relevant qualities and skills that we are looking for in this role, we look forward to receiving your application.
As the eCommerce Customer Service Representative you will:
- Serve as the primary contact for end consumers, both via phone and email, assisting in all facets of B2C customer service and transactions across the USA and UK
- Be working to resolve customer issues promptly and professionally, always going the extra mile for the customer.
- Develop a sound knowledge of company owned brands to answer customer queries quickly and accurately
- Develop an in depth knowledge of key sales programs for eComm and retail channels, to enable you to recognize and process shopper queries and retailer orders quickly and efficiently
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven B2C Customer Service experience & proficiency
- Confident and friendly telephone manner, be comfortable using video calling and good email communicator
- Strong Equine Knowledge. Curiosity and the willingness to learn and adapt to the differences across English riding in the USA, Canada and UK markets, as well as the Western market in the USA
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize competing tasks
- Excellent communication skills and can work collaboratively with people at all levels of the company
- Excellent organization skills and an eye for detail. Demonstrated strengths in accuracy
We would like you to be:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Navision or similar ERP system, Excel, Word, Power Point) experience and proficiency
- Possess a working knowledge of data analysis and data manipulation through Excel. Experience with pivot tables preferred
For the successful candidate the offer will be:
- Competitive salary & industry leading staff purchase scheme
- Employee of the quarter and year awards with our 3Ps recognition program
- Flexible working support
- Company events & social hours
- Great team spirit wherever you work in the Weatherbeeta world
If you would like to be part of our successful company submit your resume along with a cover letter detailing why you would like to be part of the Weatherbeeta team, including your compensation expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies please.
Please note, if a sufficient number of applications are received we may close prior to the closing date. If you are interested in applying we encourage you to do so as soon as possible