Careers Within Weatherbeeta
Company: Weatherbeeta USA, Inc
Email : email@example.com
Location: Edison, New Jersey
Closing date: January 24th 2019
Inside Sales Support Representative
An exciting opportunity has arisen with Weatherbeeta, the market leader in equestrian wholesale products and clothing, operating from Australia, UK, New Zealand and here in the USA. We are looking for an Inside Sales Support Representative to join the team in our EDISON office.
At Weatherbeeta, we are proud of our track record in developing talent and promoting from within. There would be support and training available for the right candidate, enabling you to develop in the role, and become a key member of our Company. This vacancy arises because of expanding business needs.
Weatherbeeta is a great place to work, with a wonderful team ethos and a strong positive culture. Therefore, if you feel that you have the relevant qualities and skills that we are looking for in this role, we look forward to receiving your application.
As an Inside Sales Support Representative you will:
- Deliver excellent levels of customer service
- Take and process customer orders, seizing opportunities to up sell and cross sell
- Deal with telephone queries and customer issues
- Handle all aspects of administrative support
- Develop a sound knowledge of key sales programs and promotions
- Managing out-bound sales calls promoting current sales programs, new product availability and assist in placing orders as required.
The Person – Required Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience
- Equestrian knowledge
- Proven customer service skills
- Experience of working as part of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritise competing tasks
- Excellent organisational skills and an eye for detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Navison or similar ERP system, Excel, Word, Power Point)
If you would like to be part of our successful company, submit your Resume along with a covering letter detailing why you would like to be part of the Weatherbeeta team, along with your compensation expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When submitting your application we would appreciate if you could demonstrate how you would respond to the following scenario in the form of an email reply to a customer…..
Question: Good morning! The stitching on my boots at the heel has come undone. I’ve had the boots for several years now and wear them daily. Is there a warranty on them? Or can I have them replaced? Thanks!
If you could also rank the following 6 items in terms of time management priority:
____Back Order Report
____Overnight shipping request
____Lost Package Claim
____Customer email requesting product sizing information
____New product database entry
Should an in-person interview opportunity be extended, please arrive prepared to demonstrate your knowledge in an exercise regarding the usage of data comparison and general formulas in Microsoft Excel.