Careers at Collegiate
We are ready to grow – are you?
Across the world 90% of our leadership team joined Weatherbeeta in much more junior roles and have grown with the business. Weatherbeeta is proud of its record in developing our people through offering opportunities for career growth.
We are just as excited by our future as we are proud of our past – we created the world’s blanket category nearly 40 years ago and we have been innovating ever since. A great portfolio of brands and products and many terrific ideas in the pipeline, our future growth looks secure.
So if you are looking to indulge your passion for horses and the horse industry, while having a very rewarding long term career, have a look at us.
We are always looking for talented people to join us and we have opportunities available now.
We are looking forward to hearing from you
Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative will serve as the first point on contact in the sales department for accounts. The CSR will answers all sales calls, customer inquiries regarding orders and products, and will serve as an assistant to Account Managers as in-office support for all needs. The CSR will provide the ultimate customer service, making the Customer Service Department the best in the industry.
What are we looking for?
- Order Processing
- Ensure all incoming orders are processed on the day they arrive and before 3pm.
- Contact customers directly via telephone to notify of any back orders (if applicable) and when stock is due in warehouse to manage product arrival expectations.
- Offer alternative in stock items if first-requested products are unavailable.
- Confirm that 100% of forward orders are keyed according to procedure and that order confirmation is sent to the customer regarding order details, including discounts and expected delivery date.
- Provide easy access to any customer order via the WB filing system.
- Raise all issues regarding orders with the relevant Account Manager. Provide clear communication regarding all concerns and customer expectations.
- Guarantee that no keying errors are made on orders for proper and efficient fulfillment.
- Customer Service
- Answer all telephone calls within 6 seconds or 3 rings.
- Ensure that no calls go to voice mail.
- Always be logged into the phone system so that the CS department answers 80% of calls.
- Answer all customer queries on the day they occur, in a confident and professional manner.
- Communicate any and all promotions or ‘deals’ with the respective Account Manager.
- Brand Recognition and Product Knowledge
- Company owned brands are recognized and can be discussed with confidence both internally and with customers.
- Personal product knowledge is up to date and is recognized as an expert by all internal and external customers. Consistently recognize and act upon opportunities for growth in product knowledge.
- Be aware of key sales programs and is able to utilize their sales potential to process relevant orders quickly and efficiently; offering the best sales and account growth to our customers.
- Proven Customer Service Experience - particularly utilizing the telephone.
- Equine Knowledge preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Navision or similar ERP system, Excel, Word, Power Point).
Send us your resume, current compensation details and a few lines as to why you think you would love to work for Weatherbeeta to [email protected]